Posts Tagged ‘How To Make Carrot Juice’
Blendtec Hp3a Online
Now for the blender… if you don’t have one of these, then you may want to invest in one. They simply replace several other appliances in your kitchen. Click Here to Learn more..
How to Make Carrot Juice With a Blender
Learning how to make carrot juice is a great idea, especially if you want to be healthy. Many people have already experienced the benefits which include a reduction in cancer risk and lots of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Making carrot juice with a blender will work, though you may not get as much juice as you want. Try using an electric juicer if you’ve got one, or otherwise, just use this method. Either way, you’ll feel great afterwards.
How to Make Carrot Juice in 5 Steps
To get a sizable amount of juice you’ll need around a kilo (2 pounds) of carrots.
- Place the carrots in your blender or food processor and hit the on switch. Keep it going until all the carrots are finely chopped or mashed. Add a little water if it’s too dry.
- Pour the blended carrots into a large jug and add at least half a liter of water.
- Leave for 30 minutes to soak.
- Strain the mixture and hopefully, you’ll have yourself a good amount of tasty carrot juice.
- Pour into a few glasses over ice and enjoy.
If you want to make the recipe more interesting, add a couple of oranges.
Also, the best way to make the juice go further is to add water. You’d be better off with a proper juicer, but water will be fine for now.
What are the benefits?
The benefits are numerous and have long been enjoyed by people who know how to make carrot juice.
They are one of the richest sources of vitamin A that is available for use in our diet. This contributes to strong bones and teeth, higher immune function and resistance to sickness.
Vitamin A is also great for pregnant mothers and it is an effective promoter of strong health in both mother and child.
Quick facts about how to make carrot juice.
- Early or unripe carrots are pale and low in carotene, so there is not much point in juicing them.
- The darker the color of the carrot the better it is for you.
- Carrot has a high concentration of sugar, so diabetics should be careful with their consumption.
If you can add this juice to your diet, you will experience a much higher level of health than you are used to.
Now that you know how to make carrot juice, you’re set to give jump start yourself in the middle of the day.
Carrot juice is definitely worth drinking but a blender isn’t the best way to make it. For more information see How to Make Carrot Juice at Healthy-Juicing.com.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Adam_Palmer